advertisment

Wednesday 21 August 2013

0

Jacqueline admits: I was a terrible dancer when I joined Bollywood

  • Wednesday 21 August 2013
  • Funmaza
  • Share
  • Jacqueline admits: I was a terrible dancer when I joined Bollywood

    Tuesday, August 20, 2013 16:32 IST
    I love dancing. As a kid, I wanted to be a ballerina but it's an expensive dance form and wasn't affordable then. Dancing is the best form of meditation

    I enjoy watching classical dance forms like Waltz, Tango, Ballet and even Kathak.

    I was a terrible dancer when I joined Bollywood. But now I am tolerable. I remember Ritiesh (Deshmukh) always making fun of my moves, as I was hilariously bad.

    However, I decided that I needed to put a stop to this and enrolled myself in a couple of classes. I have improved since then. 

    0 Responses to “Jacqueline admits: I was a terrible dancer when I joined Bollywood”

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    Rtld

    Related Posts

    Blogger news

    Subscribe